Xamarin and WCF .Net developer
The IT & Business transformations (ITBT) department supports all business activities. He enables the business and help him to evolve. He is in charge of granting an autonomous IT infrastructure and applications evolving with business needs and technological evolutions.
The ITBT department is organized in several services (“Units”), each of them divided in teams. More specifically, the “Competence Center & Transversal Solutions” Unit includes a team that is specialized in Integration technologies (EAI) and mobile developments, mainly based on Xamarin technology.
In order to increase the maturity of the team in terms of mobile development, we have decided to reinforce it with 2 senior mobile developers.
Working as senior developer means following responsibilities :
- Work with the functional analysts and participate in the design, development and implementation of Xamarin mobile solutions based on the requirements and the overall technical architecture ;
- Participate in the solution architecture and production of technical design document using the methods and tools in place, including UML and Enterprise Architect ;
- Design and develop Xamarin mobile solutions using industry standard integration patterns and best practices ;
- Integrate mobile application into existing API’s and interfaces ;
- Help to setup automated build & deployment processes (from dev to prod) ;
- Ensure that the new applications meet quality and security standards.
- Proven experience as a Mobile developer ;
- Strong experience in Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android development is required ;
- Strong experience in .NET (C#) and .Net Workflow foundation of at least 5 years ;
- Strong experience with CouchBase (or equivalent) of at least 5 years ;
- Experience in WCF – SOAP and Rest services ;
- Experience in MVC .Net is a plus ;
- Experience Fixing issues and bugs and be able to propose innovative solutions to solve business problems ;
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Jira tools ;
- Be able to provide design and technical expertise ;
- Demonstrate commitment to software development best practices, including documentation, reusable code design, test driven implementation, and integrated software testing ;
- Ability to perform in a team environment ;
- Analytical thinking, creativity and innovation.