UX/UI Designer Service
The client encompasses two major transmission system operators (TSOs) in two European regions: aTransmission in Belgium and 50Hertz Transmission, one of the four German TSOs in northeast Germany. Both TSOs operate at the heart of the European electricity system as they provide vital links between the various electricity producers and their 30 million end users. The Group’s high voltage network, with its intricately meshed 18,600 km grid, transports the electricity generated by the producers to the distribution system operators and major industrial consumers. In addition, interconnectors with several neighboring countries allow electricity trade in wider European energy markets.
As a reference member within our internal incubator, we are looking for an experienced and creative UX/UI Designer to join our team! You will bring your expertise in the different activities of UX/UI designs for different projects, act as a leader and a doer, and also coach the project team on these activities. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UX/UI design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Lead UX Research activities
- Lead workshops on functional framing, ideation and co-design with business and users, or even on an ad hoc basis for user tests and focus groups
- Collecting user needs and collecting user feedback throughout the project by implementing appropriate research methods (on-site observations, interviews, user tests, surveys, literature, etc.)
- Designing the personas
- Identify use cases, define and formalize user journeys or make recommendations for improvement to existing journeys
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Realize wireframes and produce clickable functional prototypes with mocked data
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders
- Communicate design ideas, concepts and interactions for development
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Carry out permanent monitoring of new uses
- Excellent in design thinking, lean startup methodologies and UX including UX researches
- At least 4/5 years of experience as an UX/UI including a significant design project in an Agile context
- Proven experiences in front-end UX/UI digital channel implementations like application development, web or mobile solutions and business support systems
- Experienced & Familiar with Figma, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Balsamiq etc.
- 3 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field : Visual Design/Business/IT
- Fluent in English. Additional language in Dutch, French or German is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, creative, empathic and result driven
- User-focused, analytical and have strong verbal, visual design, written and verbal communication skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard