Transversal Project Manager
Scope range, timing, budget management and quality are assured in accordance with internal and external processes of the company.
• Transversal simultaneous management of 2 projects (50%-50%)
• (front-office application) TO BE study under the lead of the Program Manager
• CRM cloud migration under the lead of the Head of Business Services & Projects Manager and the Head of IT Delivery
• Budget management for both entities and ongoing projects.
• Assist to define timeline and mile stones of the projects.
• Manage Cloud integration, migration and production within Windows environment
• Assign tasks and responsibilities to the team members within different project groups.
• Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
• Help clarify high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
• Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
• Help manage teams of internal staff and/or external contractors.
• Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
• Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to both Program Managers.
• Help install a process of « project review » to make sure the continuous qualitative delivery is assured from the “lessons learned”.
• Self investment and participation to the creation of a « learning school » of the applied knowledge and tools used in the processes’ within different domains.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
o Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
o Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
o Assist in conflict management (tech and non-tech).
o Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
o Help define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
o Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• +7 years experience in Programme/Project Management in CRM / Front-Office applications (Customer Services) and Cloud integration
• Excellent knowledge of PM strategies & Agile way of working
• Good knowledge of enterprise government tools
• Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equivalent
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result oriented & customer centered
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• High accountability and team spirit values
• FR and Dutch as mandatory bi-lingual knowledge