Test Engineer – Senior
- Creating and development of test scenarios & test cases and it’s maintenance in collaboration with the development team as analysts, developpers, projectleaders, UAT testers
- Test execution during the development phase
- Report to the development team when in regards to the quality and progress of their developed project
- Identification and creation of test scenarios for the (web)application (SOAP is a must skill) : manual - 20%, and automated - 80%.
- Execution of (non-)regression testing to assure the integrity of the current functionalities
- Participation in the re-evaluation & approval of the deliverables of other testers (scenarios, plans, automated tests, etc)
- Makes sure the all test are realized in the applicable environment, while monitoring it’s execution & test Framework management (adjusting where necessary).
- Time line management and progress monitoring – report
- Write the test scenarios and report on them to assure ongoing quality through the identification of the necessary regression tests.
- Document the test results & communicate thouroughly with the team leader.
- Analyze & report possible improvement of the development cycle for the applications avoiding problems during the production stage.
- Expert knowledge of SOAPUI
- Very good knowledge of webservices REST (+IIB)
- Very good knowledge of Java (Scripting Selenium)
- Good knowledge of quality assurance testing: ISTQB, Selenium/RQM, or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Testing Tools & methodologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of ISTQB Certificate
- Working knowledge of JMeter is a plus
- Working knowledge of JIRA tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of JENKINS tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of GIT/SVN tool is a plus
- Working knowledge of the healthcare/service/insurance environment is a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
+5y of Professional experience.
- Good Document Practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & problem solver
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow and execute test (management) procedures and internal guidelines
- FR is a must have
- ENG is a plus
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing