As Test Analyst within testing team (roadmap “Asset Servicing”), you will plan, monitor and control the testing activities of one or more projects:
- analyze test requirements and design the corresponding test products (e.g. environment set-up, test scenarios, test scripts, test tools, …)
- optimize the test approach after that detailed requirements are finalized
- design test cases from project’s documentation (business requirements, functional and technical design)
- perform peer review (including outsourcing) to ensure completeness, suitability and accuracy of testing deliverables
- execute test cases / analyze test execution results and investigates defects
- in case of expertise of business domain, act as a SPOC for testing activities (including outsourcing).
- provide support to the Project Manager or Test Lead on the overall project testing guidance and planning
- provide support to UAT (User Acceptance Tests)
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Civil Engineering or similar
- First experience in testing activities (integration tests and/or User Acceptance testing, testing techniques, risk based testing…) on multi-platform & complex environments (multi sites)
- Strong analytical mind-set with the ability to extract relevant information from documentation, system data, clients and colleagues and analyse the gathered information.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software testing
- If possible, experience in the financial industry, knowledge of Corporate Actions and the terms/terminology used.
- fluent in English
- able to demonstrate your ability to learn ICT technologies.
- able to easily adapt to new circumstances / technologies / procedures.
- stress resistant and constructive whatever the context.
- able to comply with existing standards and acting with attention to detail
- a true team player who demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- able to summarize complex technical situations in simple terms.
- Solution and client oriented