Technical Lead – Senior
Design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements:
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
o Translating the business requirements or the vision and strategy of the company in the long term operational objectives and priorities specific to the Business Unit.
o Communicate and implement the changes/projects necessary within the Business Unit based on the strategy determined by the management of the department providing the Architectural and Design direction.
o Control Technical Debt by providing the team and management with the necessary insight on the progress of the given tasks and responsibilities.
o Based on the analysis, observations and experience in the field, advice the strategic reflection of the management through recommendations (strategic notes).
o Support the fellow team members to enable them to achieve the highest standards of quality of services delivered to customers.
o Evaluate the performance as well as productivity and the quality of the work done.
o Ensure the achievement of the objectives and compliance with internal rules and procedures (Clarus, ITIL, SLA,).
o Ensure that the services delivered comply with the requirements defined in the company's standards (Clarus, ITIL, SLA,...)
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
• Technical guidance
• Coaching, Training & Support of the fellow team members
• Project Planning/Management
• Constant evolvement conducted in lessons learned after each milestone achieved
• Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development & implementation
Technical profile requirements
• Expert knowledge of Mobile Device management (MDM)
• Expert knowledge of MS Office Apps: Teams, OneDrive, or equivalent
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM (Co-management)
• Expert knowledge MS Azure: Conditional access policies (Data & Cloud)
• Expert knowledge of MS Intune
• Expert knowledge of Powershell scripting
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
• Good knowledge of Windows Client OS (Windows 10)
• Knowledge of Windows Autopilot is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory is a plus
• Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
Non-Technical profile requirements
• Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
• Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
• Leadership skills compatible with +5y of professional experience
• People Management skills compatible with +5y of professional experience
• ENG + at least working knowledge of FR is a must
• NL is a very big plus