Technical Designer Mainframe CORE Banking
What communication is sent to which clients via which channels, alerting to clients, make communication visible in the
clients archive, campaign, bank mail management,....
There are a multitude of innovative projects for the Bank, and therefore there is almost always a (significant) impact in
Customer Communication Management
There are some pending activities that will give you the opportunity to use all your abilities.
Are you highly interested in this domain and are you ready for a professional challenge?
The technical designer should not only participate to set up and manage the technical architecture of computer applications in a certain functional or technical domain. On the one hand the technical architect should manage the relationship with other technical and banking areas and, on the other hand, maintain the strategy and the Belfius' overall
vision on this subject. Finally, the technical designer should also control with regards to the respect of the architecture in order to not only provide a high-performance, stable and future-oriented technical architecture, but also to promote an optimal and efficient use of the IT infrastructure.
Manage consistently the technical architecture of a sub-area in order to ensure the continuity of the IT system. Draft and/or refine the technical analysis of large IT mainframe systems in order to meet the functional IT needs of clients, as set out in the functional analyses.
Draft and/or refine the technical analysis of large IT systems in order to meet the functional IT needs of clients, as set out
in the functional analyses.
Be able to understand and to criticize the functional requirements in order to build an adequate and performant technical
Elaboration and execution of test designs.
Follow up of bug fixing processes to deliver a highly qualitative product.
Provide support & consultancy to development team.
Respect our project methodology when realizing technical analyses and set up and follow up of executing test designs.
To be able to work autonomously and contacting all other stakeholders necessary to reach the goals. Respect scope, budget, quality & timing.
- Agile/scrum: Medior, 5 years of experience
- DB2: Senior, 10 years of experience
- JCL: Senior, 10 years of experience
- Customer communication/document management: Medior, 5 years of experience
Also, the custmer maintains a mandatory set of personality skills that serve as a minimum for our external workforce.
Flexibility; Attention to detail; Proactivity; Analytical mindset; Strong Communicator; Critical Mindset.
- You are assertive
- You are critical on user needs and you can effectively convert functional analysis into high-performance solutions,
according to IT standards and architecture requirements.
- You take care on the respect of the budget, the calendar, the scope and the quality
- You are creative and accurate
- You communicate easily (written and oral) and you like to work with experienced and qualified IT and business
- You are able to work with “Agile” methods
- French, Dutch, and English are also required