Technical Architect/Analyst IoT
The Technical Analyst/Architect will join the our clients Smart Assets team within the ICT Department. This team is responsible for project delivery and operational management of the Smart Assets and Connected/IoT Devices.
As a member of a small team, the candidate should be able to function autonomously within his/her area of responsibility. He/she should have a practical disposition and should be comfortable with a handson approach when the situation requires it, while never losing track of the overall picture. The candidate is also eager to learn company specific tools and applications, possesses good interpersonal skills and is resistant to stressFinally, the candidate should be familiar with front-end as well as with back-end infrastructure and applications (such as Relational and NoSQL DB's, API Gateway, GIS, Security, load balancing, Network ...).
- Provide technical expertise and assistance in designing, testing, developing and integrating applications.
- Document technical solutions (such as high-level, low-level designs, architecture), in close collaboration with the Business Analyst(s).
- In accordance to the enterprise architecture, define optimal architecture for complex integration projects
- Interact with PMs, product owners, Business owners, IT architects, implementation and hosting partners.
- Collaborate within cross functional teams to maintain efficiency, consistency and achieve successful implementation of application.
- Perform moderate amounts of coding or scripting
- Provide expert technical knowledge and support inside the team and to testers
- >5 years technical design experience working in environments involving complex applications and infrastructure
- Good knowledge of UML, SQL, JSON, and one programming language, either Java or C#
Not mandatory but considered a plus:
- ITIL Certification
- Knowledge of Ruby, Phyton, Node.js
- Knowledge of AWS CLI or Powershell
- General knowledge of AWS Cloud platform
- Experience with IoT (Management platforms and connected/IoT devices)
- Knowledge of SDLC, CI/CD
- Knowledge of Serverless (especially AWS Lambda) or Microservices Architectures