Technical Analyst - UFA
- You are responsible for the development and documentation of the IT solution, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineer.
- You also take care of the development and documentation of functional and / or technical designs with the aim of providing a qualitative technical IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
- You monitor and support the application domain to ensure business reliability and continuity.
- You ensure stability within the challenging and rapidly changing world of Omnichannel
- You participate in projects to contribute to the delivery of high-quality IT solutions within the set scope, time and budget.
- You can easily collaborate with external parties, both onsite and offshore.
- You are also responsible for analyzing and solving reported problems in order to guarantee the use of the application for the end user.
- You report the correct status to the Application owner
- You have a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT direction or equivalent through experience.
- You have a good technical basis for setting up and managing an application in a structured manner.
- You are willing to learn new and existing technologies and make them your own.
- Knowledge of XML, Web services / SOAP / REST
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- You can bridge the gap between analysis and development.
- You are strong on a planned basis and you work in a result-oriented way.
- You can work in a team and you can support many different activities.
- You can also work independently and, where necessary, help set design standards
- You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and are problem-solving.
- You are communicative and a real team player.
- Customer focus is very important to you.
- You have a hands-on mentality.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing