Techn. designer/Programmer Senior
The Mobile Native team is situated within the IT Channels Organisation: we have one mobile team, one web team and one channel security team.
We are responsible for:
- The delivery & maintenance of the channel features
- The channel frameworks
- The quality, stability, performance and production costs of the channels
- The security and secure development within the channels
- The future evolution of the channels and its frameworks
We search someone:
• With at least 4 years of experience
• With an open view to development (end-to-end)
• Who sees points to change and improve
• Who knows the latest and proven technologies on the market
• Searches for synergys on the market
• Who won’t get discouraged by changing priorities or constraints and will search for solutions
• With a focus on quality, performance, security and stability
In the first place you can work independently, passionated by coding and you have a ‘we-can-do-this” mentality. You have a flexible mindset and want to learn constantly new things. You don’t have a problem by getting out of comfort zone.
We expect also following things:
• Knowledge of Objective-C
• Very good knowledge of Swift
• Knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns.
• Very good knowledge of UIKit (Cocoa Touch)
• Good knowledge of Auto Layout.
• Good knowledge of Xcode
• Good knowledge of recent iOS features
• Good knowledge of Cocoa Pods, Carthage
• Good knowledge of securing the apps (security)
• Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
• Experience with GIT
• Analytical and organisational skills
• Experience in agile development environments (Scrum, kanban)
• Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus
• Producing clean, easy to read and testable code is priority