Team lead Technical Analyst
• You are responsible for the development and documentation of the IT solution, so that complete and unambiguous instructions can be transferred to the software engineer.
• You also take care of the development and documentation of the functional and / or technical design with the aim of delivering a qualitative technical IT solution, in accordance with the business analysis, architectural vision and imposed standards.
• XML / XSD / WSDL -> We open our application via a WCF layer on which we provide integration services.
• These must comply with the SOAP standards, so knowledge about XML / XSD / WSDL is necessary to be able to deliver a good design for this.
• The TA must be able to make mappings between the own application structure and the Enterprise Service Bus services, which are also made in SOAP WSDL format
• Knowledge of these technologies is necessary to be able to draw up a good sequence diagram
• You take the lead in the translation between the Use Cases and Analyses made by our functional analysts, and a sufficiently detailed technical design that is understandable by the development team.
• Knowledge of XML, Web services / SOAP
• Knowledge of UML: preparation of class diagrams
• Strong analytical, works accurately and has a problem-solving attitude
• Communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you
• You have a very good knowledge – both orally and in writing - of Dutch and English.