• Work with operations and engineering team to ensure 24x7 availability of service offerings
• organize and facilitate IT Incident meetings and assist, where necessary, with Business incident meetings
• assist in the delivery of service management reporting.
• aid in the response to service impacting incidents, with the managing and organizing of resolver groups, incident meetings and ensuring appropriate updates and actions are communicated to key individuals and real time updates recorded in the ticket logging system
• conduct trend analysis of incident data providing reports on “hot issues” to relevant groups
• facilitate and co-ordinate Problem Management root cause activities on incidents where required, tracking actions, owners and deadlines.
• assess key IT projects / initiatives to identify possible impacts on the business, and communicate accordingly to ensure there is awareness of upcoming changes and their implications
• create and maintain documents (E.g., Incident reports and Root Cause Analysis documents, user guides, etc.)
• assist in the development and implementation of new IT Service Management processes and procedures where applicable
• initiate and manage bridge calls, post incident reviews, root cause meetings and business and customer service reviews where appropriate
• Management of Service Desk team with daily tasks - incoming emails, user creations, password resets where required
• create and maintain items to the known errors database to aid the Problem Process
• participate in process improvement initiatives to help the team work more efficiently and effectively
• Bachelors or Master’s degree.
• Team-centric mentality – comfortable working in a highly talented and dynamic team.
• Ability to manage multiple, varied activities
• Demonstrable experience in IT Service Delivery Management, including Incident, Problem and Change processes
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills, with the confidence and ability to influence others
• Ability to adapt to and inspire change, and to prioritize in a crisis
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, alongside developed organizational and planning abilities
• Ability to work well under pressure
• ITIL qualification (including Foundation level) in Incident, Problem, Change or Release Management (intermediate or practitioner level)
Required languages :
• English is mandatory and other European languages are nice to have.