System integration tester*
• You independently prepare test plans for various projects and platforms in the landscape.
• You work with the analysts to ensure that the tests provided cover sufficient risk and have been prepared according to specifications
• You document the scenarios, the test conditions and data as well as the expected results.
• You implement these test plans alone or in collaboration with a limited team of (internal or external) testers
• You register and interpret the results of the tests performed, discuss them with the right person and define any workarounds.
• You have an eye for opportunities for test automation using tools that are available on the market and you strive to make the test process run efficiently.
• You participate in projects to contribute to the delivery of high-quality IT solutions within the set scope, time and budget.
• Experience with TFS Test Manager, CodedUI, SoapUI is a plus.
• Practical use of SQL and basic knowledge of XML is a must.
• Preferably, you have experience in the insurance sector.
• You have at least a professional bachelor's degree, preferably in IT, or equivalent through experience.
• You have strong analytical skills, work accurately and have a problem-solving attitude.
• You are communicative and a real team player. Customer focus is very important to you.
• You have a hands-on mentality.
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English.