System engineer Senior
Our department is responsible for supporting data centers and is involved in preliminary studies and projects to implement the required infrastructure.
Within IT Infrastructure, we are responsible for network connectivity in and from Belgian data centers to external parties and the Cloud, for network connectivity in the perimeter (network lines, routers / switches, load balancing). We ensure secure access to the internet and partners (firewalls, SWG proxy, secure connectivity) and provide Identity & Access Management (Web IAM) for our web applications.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a (up to 4) passionate expert Telecom and Security systems engineer.
For that :
• You want to take the lead or collaborate in project operation and implementation of telecom infrastructure and security programs and solutions. After all, security and 24/7 availability are "key requirements" in order to offer a quality service to our business and their partners.
• You support the continuous market evolutions and actively search for optimisations within the telecom and security domain.
• You are willing to help shape our permanence arrangement and to implement changes outside office hours and during weekends to guarantee 24/7 availability.
• You are passionate about everything that has to do with networking and security.
• You have a good knowledge of data networks, security, ADCs, firewalls, SWGs, the usual web protocols, web security (AAA, MFA, ...), federation (OAuth, SAML, ...). Experience with IBM ISAM / Trustbuilder is a plus.
• Knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, REST, ...) is appropriate for automation.
• You have good analytical skills and a high sense of responsibility and you are able to tackle assignments independently.
• You are a good organizer and you are flexible. You can handle scope changes flexibly in function of changing priorities and projects.
• You are a team player and always willing to help colleagues when needed.
Location - louvain, Mechelen, Central Europe