Stream lead for SAP for Insurance
In order to start the workshops with the different business areas, each Stream Lead will work very closely together with the Work stream Owner (Business Side), IT analyst, Business Analyst and the SAP premium Engagement Support people to define how the SAP 4i products can fulfil the business requirements.
The goal of the SAP 4i Single Risk project is to create a platform to improve the service and mission of the client delivered to its customers by implementing the different SAP4i products onto the common group insurance systems.
SAP4I Single Risk continues to build upon the work done for SAP4I Multi Risk
- To have a central Repository of experience on debtors
- To have a solution that records the relevant ECA product and contract information
- To have a solution that supports the underwriting process
- To have a solution that supports the financial and accounting flows related to the ECA products
- To have a system that supports the claim handling for ECA products
- To have a solution that can provide the information to calculate and report provisions, commitments and exposure
- To fit into the IT strategy of “Adopt, don’t adapt” & replace the Legacy systems
The Stream Lead SAP4i SR will propose, design and prototype various business solutions, as well as assist in the setup of SAP 4i products.
Not limitative list of tasks
- The Stream Lead SAP4i SR will analyse the existing Business environment and is able to define the gaps between these requirements and the standard SAP4i application
- Through his/her knowledge of MSG-PM, FS-PM and BW, the Stream Lead SAP4i SR is acting as a link between Business analysts, IT analysts and IT Architecture. He/she is able to analyse the different data flows,
- Review and agree key project deliverables to create in the product backlog,
- Ensure that issues, risks and interdependencies are identified, managed and resolved,
- Conduct regular meetings with project leaders to review project progress and identify and agree actions arising,
- Ensure consistency of project outputs with the Project architectures (e.g. IT outputs to be delivered in line with architectural frameworks),
- Report progress on the work stream to the SR Project Manager
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on SAP 4i development experience
- Demonstrates good knowledge on SAP 4i design and implementation
- Knowledge of Standard content for different SAP 4i modules (FS-PM, MSG-PM and BW and Risk Management),
- Experience to work in an Agile project environment or willingness to learn,
- Knowledge about Insurance core applications,
- Demonstrates strong MS Office skills
Show a good oral and written proficiency in Dutch, French and English.