Statistical data analyst (medior)
- Provide insights, mainly based on transactions data, to prefill the Know Your Customer-questionnaire.
- Mission includes both the exploratory data analysis on transaction data to come to customer metrics (eg. salary & other income, transactions from/to foreign account, client at other (foreign) bank, cash deposit/withdrawal…), and the promotion to production.
- Aligning with the internal clients (compliance & rcb) on the request and the relevant metrics
- Gathering the necessary available data ( oracle database of Marketing BI environment, backoffice database , SAS Dataset, …) in collaboration with Data Management Team and experienced colleagues. Making some basic quality checks on these data.
- Programming the customer metrics and the key statistical indicators with SQL for Big Data and Python.
- Collaborate with IT to promote your code to production
- Collaborate with data management (to be confirmed, probably data will be put available via NGData Lily/IEP
- Strong analytical skills
- Min 3 years experience in programming with SQL for Big Data and Python is required. Experience in programming with Spark is an advantage
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Team player and also ability to work autonomously
- Active knowledge of French or Dutch, and passive knowledge of the other language.
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing