Solution Designer New Data Platform
Our customer has started a big core banking renewal program where the data platform will play a central and very important role. In this context they already depicted the high-level view of this new data platform architecture and are now actively working on the solution functional and technical design and are also investigating the market to select the appropriate tooling to setup the platform.
The candidate Solution Designer New Data Platform is someone knowing the business intelligence domain architecture, practices and modelling, the Big Data domain and who is also aware of advanced tools or techniques as (Real-time) Data Replication, Data Federation and Virtualization and of the global data management principles as Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data quality for example.
The candidate should be able to participate to the elaboration and the challenging of the solution design of our new data platform in close collaboration with enterprise architecture.
The candidate should be proactive and autonomous in his defined working area and focused on result delivery and problem solving in a very pragmatic way. Able to be quickly integrated in an existing team the candidate should be able to work on multiple aspects/tracks/projects in parallel.
Able to lead studies or experimentations with multiple stakeholders (content, people, process).
The ideal candidate will be a senior profile with a strong experience of global BI design, good understanding of architectural concept (data architecture) and able to challenge, coach and support team members or stakeholders within the given project framework.
The candidate should be very autonomous, proactive and pragmatic and be open minded and open to discussion.
Our customer is looking for an experimented Solution Designer with a wide knowledge of Data warehousing, Big Data platforms and technologies used to manage data and analytics in both operational (OLTP) as analytical (OLAP) context.
The main goal of the mission will be to work with enterprise architecture and internal solution designers to design, analyze and describe the target data platform and to collaborate to implementation projects.
- Collaborate to the solution architecture track
- Define, design and describe the solutions and their implementation
- Participate to Request for proposal process and to PoC to select the technologies.
- Give guidelines on Analytics solution
- Liaise with end users and Infrastructure teams
- Involved in the rollout projects
Practical experience with design of global data solutions and generic frameworks.
Very good knowledge of Business intelligence domain, practices and modeling and on the setup of data platforms. Ability to work on waterfall and agile projects and to conduct tracks autonomously
- Classical Data Warehouses, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL
- Data Platform design, modelling and integration techniques
- Data management in general (DAMA)
- Big Data platforms & ecosystems: Cloudera based (Python, Spark)
- Data Replication, Data federation, Data Virtualization techniques and tooling
- Aware of data Services exposure and integration of analytics in an operational context
- Knowledge of Cloud environments, Cloud DB, Snowflake DB, …