Solution Designer Front Channels
Project Management and Business Consulting
- The team is looking for a Solution designer/project leader/tech lead. Master degree or equal through experience.
- You will work in an agile environment as Solution designer/Tech lead for the webdev team.
- As a solution designer you will be accountable for the high level analysis of the epics and the feature analysis within the webdev domain.
- As PL/techlead you will have a role in communicating with the different domains we are collaborating with, and guiding the team in innovation and general governance.
- You will give functional and technical guidance to a team of +/- 5 analysts/developers.
- You will play a leading role in the planning and follow-up of infrastructure projects for the webdev domain (handled by our external partner Pi²).
- Experience of three years as Project lead, preferable in banking domain.
- You will give functional guidance to a team of .net/angular developers and analysts
- You will work in co-creation with business for the analysis of new epics
- You will lead and coach developers, and actively participate in architectural decisions
- You will work closely together with other members of the team, and share ideas creatively within a technical environment
- Experience in an agile environment (SAFE/SCRUM)
- Strong technical skills as you will lead a team in a technical area
- Experience with Angular.js
- General knowledge web api, MVC, .net
- Experience with web (responsive) development - hybrid - on mobile devices
- Experience with software architecture is a plus
- Has strong communication skills and is a team player
- Is able to adapt communication to both non-technical an technical target groups
- Is proactive and driven to achieve results
- Is not afraid of new environments and challenge
- Can understand Dutch and French and is able to communicate in English
- Banking experience or ability to quickly acquire knowledge in diverse domains
- Analytical skills are important
- Flexible, dynamic, open minded
- Being able to work autonomous within a given context
- Experience with agile (Safe / scrum) methodology
- Dutch / French / English
- Medior 3-8 years experience
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing