Our client is looking for a talented solution architect. The solution architecture team is supporting the Pharma Commercial EMEA product lines in designing & integrating systems and solutions.
The ideal candidate can wear and switch multiple architecture hats fluently: technical architect (infrastructure, cloud IAAS, Kubernetes, Docker), data architect (data models, data flows), cloud architect (SAAS, PAAS like salesforce.com, Veeva), software architect (.NET, mobile, digital technologies like React, ContentStack) and integration architect (how do we link it all together). On top of this we expect you to have good knowledge of project management/coordination.
The architect will liaise with our product lines, enterprise architecture & implementation teams.
• Manage all architecture-related communication with IT and business managers.
• Review current integration processes, patterns & interfaces: analyze/review all requirements, perform gap-analysis.
• Work with relevant teams to ensure solutions and integrations meet all security & compliance requirements
• Spot and identify issues, handle them effectively, envision and architect suitable solutions and discuss them with the delivery teams and relevant stakeholders.
• Create and maintain a formal data structures, data description and data architecture; this can include data models, data definitions (logical, physical, and conceptual), data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc.
• Create and maintain Solution architecture documentation (Confluence, draw.io)
• Helps transition solutions from the architecture team into the product lines ( service transition / operational issues). This includes tasks related to Application Lifecycle Management, ensuring CMDB is accurate, various ops/support related tasks like assisting with upgrades/migrations, SSL certs, SSO, help with L1/L2 support
• who knows how to integrate various types of computer systems & components. (Knowledge of the various integration patterns)
• who is able to draft accurate documentation
• who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• who has professional experience working with and analyzing computer hardware and software
• with a positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
• with advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
• with experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
• with experience in software engineering and design architecture
• with sound project management and leadership skills