Software Engineer Sharepoint – Senior
- For the department Service Factory our customer is currently looking business support and additional developments at business' request.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities
- Install, Develop and/or adapt the applications in SharePoint for a domain as described by the the functional and business analysis, team lead and/or business unit manager and in regards to user requirements with focus on SharePoint 2013/2016.
- Quality assurance and problem solving during the migration phase, software development/scripting & maintenance.
- Provide assistance and expertise to the design and configuration of the end solution – assistance to the custom reconfiguration of the total collection of target sites.
- Reporting, analysis, implementation & problem solving
- Providing advice to during the implementation, solution & evaluation phases to the FA & BI teams.
- Risk evaluation & Quality assurance.
- Document the software and maintain it's accuracy in Wiki, SharePoint, etc
- Insure the well understanding of all the requirement
- Translate the functional and business analysis in programming language and architecture
- Study and discuss the functional analysis with the designated internal contact
- Write the program/applications in SharePoint and in regards to the quality standards & assure it's maintenance.
- Conduct change & people management in accordance to requirements
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
- Quality assurance
- Write the test scenarios
- Test the final solution as proposed to the end users
- Document the test results
- Solve testing problems and retest
- Constant evolvement conducted in lessons learned after each milestone achieved
- Put in practice the improvement actions and good practices of software development
- Expert knowledge of Sharepoint Migration 2010 – 2016
- Expert knowledge of Sharepoint Administration & Development
- Expert knowledge of troubleshoorting of Sharepoint 2013/2016
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2014/2016
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Good knowledge of Virtualization Server VMWare
- Good knowledge of ShareGate
- Good knowledge of Powershell
- Good knowledge of Eclipe or equivalent
- IBM & Agile minded
- Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- Accepts personal responsibility for client satisfaction
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guidelines
- ENG is a plus
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing