Software engineer/developer .net
• You make technical analyzes of the functional assignments you receive
• You follow technical evolutions and you can independently conduct a research project with the support of an application architect
• You understand the technical architecture and re-use existing technical components
• You develop software in .NET
• You document the software you have developed
• You offer second-line support
• You support the analysts / designers in converting functional specifications into technical solutions
• You have a broad IT knowledge and interest and terms such as SOA, Web services, unit testing, inheritance, Stored Procedure ... are not unknown to you
• You have experience with software development
• You have development experience in Microsoft .NET technology
• You have development experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2012-2016
• You have experience building SOAP and REST Services in a Microsoft .NET environment with WCF
• You understand the underlying technologies such as XML / XSD / WSDL / SOAP and JSON / REST
• Hosting web services and web applications in IIS 8.5
• Analysis, design, coding and implementation of customized object-oriented applications
• Approach design of a relational database model with stored procedures and SQL functions (T-SQL)
• Task and version management within TFS 2015
• You are assertive and communicative, a team player
• You have strong analytical skills
• You are creative and think solution-oriented.
• You have an eye for quality and you take the initiative to optimize development processes.
• You are a team player.
• You are multilingual (Dutch, English)