Software Development Engineer C++
- You work in a dynamic R&D environment where software solutions for the Graphics Industry are being developed. The team you will perform services is in particular responsible for the development of prepress workflow solutions for printing organizations.
- You will take part in the development of mainly C++ based client server applications
- You work in an agile environment where you are responsible for the entire software cycle from specification through design to implementation and validation.
- You are responsible for the quality of the software you deliver.
- You are responsible for providing time estimates for the work you deliver and you engage yourself to stick to the intermediate milestones that you defined with the team.
- You are motivated to acquire knowledge of the Graphics Industry to better understand the functional requirements coming from customers.
- You have a master in computer science (or similar degree) or a comparable combination of education and experience
- You have a profound knowledge of object oriented programming and development of C++ applications in Microsoft environments
- You have excellent analytical skills and business sense
- You have minimum 10 year experience in software development
- You are a good team player although you are capable to work independently
- You have good knowledge of English (oral and writing)
Contact name: Yves De Vocht