Service Manager Security
Governance, policies & access
o Focus on our relationship with client Business with strong demand management (availability, recovery and failure prevention)
o Information is to be visible or disclosed to only those people who have the necessary clearance and have the right to know
o Information/data is to be complete, accurate and has complete protection against modification by unauthorized personnel
o The business transactions and exchange of information between enterprises or partners are trustworthy
Coordination & Management
o Ensure the operational service coordination and control of all the programs and initiatives within the BSM , with the CISO teams and with the suppliers (priorities, budgets, people management).
o Alignment within the Cyber- & Information Security Office and other departments, such as Data Protection, IT Risk Management and Cybersecurity Management as far as priorities, interactions and improvement initiatives are concerned.
o Closely cooperate with IT PMO and other IT departments in view of aligning its processes with existing IT and ITIL processes.
o Monthly programme management reports within BSM and towards Operations and Businesses regarding the IT security programs
• Minimum of 8 to 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years experience in Service Delivery Management. Solid experience in managing 3rd parties and vendors.
• Fluent in Dutch / French / English, spoken as well as written.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and non technical audiences.
• Ability to translate business goals requirements issues into technical and service specifications.
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.