Service Desk Agent L2
Function : Call and email support
Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h00 and 18h00 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
Able to travel 1week/month to customer office in Strasbourg.
• Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as ‘in’ or ‘out’ of contracted scope;
• Provide ‘first time fix’, wherever possible;
• Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers;
• Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams;
• Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information;
• Manage administration tasks within the team, e.g. mails, pc requests, Wlan
• Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group;
• Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group;
• Identify common and large scales problems and alert the Incident Manager & Team Leader to these
• 'Ticket tooling: SDM12, Remedy
• Office applications - SCCM basics - Active Directory - Windows 7 - Lotus Notes
• Remote control tools eg Dameware - Mobile Device Support - Android/Iphone
• Print Management - Sap Reset Tool - Software Client Center - Passafe
• Antivirus tools: Mcafee - Backup software eg Easus
Languages : French, English, Dutch are mandatory.