Service Delivery Manager - Service for integration
Digitalization breaks down our boundaries: the Transmission System Operator (TSO) of the future will rely on a fully digital system where borders will fade away both between different business lines as well as between different links in the energy value chain.
Furthermore, and to enable the growth of these key initiatives, the Digital & Data department steers the data strategy of the Group with the goal to change the client to a data centric enterprise. For the Group, the digital transformation is a strategic choice to ensure the management of the system of the future, enable the decarbonisation of the European economy and serve our society.
In order to address these challenges where the data and integration are playing key roles, the data backbone program has been launched and delivers different data centric components such as Integration Hub, MDM, Data Lake, … easing the data accessibility and integration within the group.
The client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager taking care of the integration topics. This position includes the lead on the delivery of solution’s artefacts contributing to a state-of-the-art integrated Building Information Model sourced from multiple applications. This Service Delivery Manager will also be in charge of coordination and communication with the business and IT stakeholders to maximize the benefits brought by the deliverables.
To achieve this goal, the Service Delivery Manager will coordinate with other data teams in charge of the data platform and data practices to reuse, valorise and identify synergies with existing components or methodologies.
The different activities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the delivery of different integration solutions by prioritizing deliverables, aligning and managing stakeholders’ expectations;
- Collaborate and synchronize with IT or Business projects upstream or downstream in terms of management of planning constraints.
- Consolidate all these planning into a master planning regarding “integration”.
- Communicate and synchronize with implementation team to create a continuous flow within the delivery process;
- Coordinate and lead the way for all activities of validation involving other IT or business teams to ensure that an effective validation strategy is applied by the different stakeholders;
- Coordinate deployments of the data pipelines and other artefacts with the different team involved in this process
- Communicate progress and report on budget and resources forecasts
- Communicate to other stakeholders the benefits of integration patterns;
- If needed, collaborate with Purchasing department for the management of the tendering process for some integration components.
The following skills are required for the function:
- You have several years of relevant experience as Service Delivery Manager;
- You manage the Service Delivery as a partnership relation and not as customer/supplier relation;
- Previous experiences with integration projects, as Service Delivery Manager or any other position, is a plus;
- Your partnership orientation fits perfectly with your enthusiastic personality.
- You communicate easily with stakeholders at conceptual level but also with excellent presentation skills at steering level;
- You take into account the feedback of the implementation teams and are not afraid to come back to your stakeholders with difficult messages;
- You’re able to correctly translate the expectations of the business to the implementation teams in terms of priority and you’re also able to challenge these expectations when they are not achievable. You play the role of a buffer and don’t push forward all the requests of the stakeholders to implementation teams;
- You easily onboard people during the validation steps of a solution;
- You have an analytical mind, a good sense of organization with a pragmatic approach;
- You are fluent in English, having a good knowledge German, Dutch or French as 2nd language is a plus;
- You are resilient, Lean Management is a plus;