Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET/Angular)
For its enterprise SaaS product for knowledge worker planning and scheduling, our customer is looking to expand the development team.
As we are in full conversion between start-up and scale-up mentality, we’re growing fast, so we need you to contribute to the success of our fast expanding user base.
You’ll work on a state-of-the-art cloud solution with a small development team (<10 people).
Remote work is possible.
What our customer is NOT looking for:
- For my latest project I had no clue where the product was hosted
- I don’t know if this is better or not, the architect decided it
- My ideal setup is to have 2 analysts and a product owner for 4 developers
- Our dba takes care of db performance
- Give us a specification document and I’ll build it
- What’s an Azure cloud application? Is that safe?
- Application in production used by thousands of users? Brrrrr
- Build/Adapt functionality You deliver production-quality code
- Keep our product fast. Pop up the profiler, analyze and implement a better approach (code or queries)
- Challenge architectural decisions You have an opinion on patterns (Mediatr, Microservices, …) and based on hands-on experience you know what works when and what not
- You find your way in Azure
- Developers with solid fundamentals, experienced in software development (.NET, Angular 8), systems (Azure), troubleshooting (SQL Server), and teamwork (GIT, Scrum, code reviews).
- We’re looking for experienced candidates. You reach for responsibility and hold yourself accountable. We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree.
- You can expect to teach us, coach us, and also expect the same in return.