- Our customer is currently looking for a Senior Mobile and Full stack Architect to assist the business in Brussels (Molenbeek & Anderlecht) and Gent on the current project.
- Based on the business strategy defined, the Architect is requested to contribute to the futher shaping and development of the IT and act as a link between the IT and the Business side at all times. The deployment as well as control and quality assurance of the IT project: mobile app and reflect Microservices/Omnichannel/Cloud/Development stack.
Primary tasks & responsibilities:
- Contribute to the business strategy development of the mobile app Microservices/Cloud project.
- Understand and ameliorate the business strategy translating it into IT requirements with alignment guarantee
- Transform the IT strategy in an architecture that represents goals and target of the business
- In collaboration with the lead Architect asses and analyst the necessary tasks to be done in regards to a specific project, guiding the lead Architect in the set-up phase
- Help formulate the client’s need/requirement in high level lines throughout the workshops
- Summarize the needs/requirements in a clear and deployable overview of tasks
- Define a strategy which is in line with business and company culture/expectations
- Communicate the solution to the organization (Business & IT)
- Evaluate different solutions in order to recommend one, based on the following principles: strategy, architectural principles, transition plan.
- Identify the impact of the chose solution on the existing/new projects in sight
- Identify the governance, transformation and organization models necessary to deploy the chosen solution
- Contribute to the financial forecasting and calculations of the mitigation plans including the identification of risks and dangers.
- Identify the interdependencies between projects in order to prioritize then in the organization roadmap
- Participate in the identification of the standards and architecture guidelines in regards to the job itself
- Actualize the transformation plans (roadmap) based on the real time evolution of the projects
- Initiate and maintain the architectural models
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the lead Architect throughout the project set-up, deployment and assessment phases.
- Assist in meetings representing business’ interests and make sure alignment and cohesion is assured throughout all the phases, minimalizing the risks.
- Expert level with stack of technologies based on Spring (Java) and Netflix Micro-Service
- Expert level with Micro-Service (SOA, REST, …)
- Good working level or/and interest in Netflix Micro-Service : Eureka, Zuul, …
- Working knowledge on how to secure a micro-services stack
- Expert level with Docker
- Expert level with DevOps
- Expert level with Kubernetes and/or Openshift)
- Expert level with SSO/OAuth
- Expert level in MS Azure
- Expert level of development of mobile app, hybrid app and multi-channel approach
- Very good level in continuous development, continuous deployment in mobile development is a plus
- Expert level in Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Good basic understanding of writing (technical specifications,...)
- Excellent analytical and programming skills
- Execellent programme/prject management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent risk management skills (certification is a plus)
- Excellent financial planning/managerment skills related to the IT sector
- Excellent knowledge of the data base modeling & development
- Excellent knowledge of the IT process management
- Excellent knowledge of Archimate, BPMN, UML, Sparx Enterprise Architecture
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- +3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- FR and Dutch
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing