Scrum Master Financial Market
Our customer is searching for a scrum master for 2 scrum teams in the Financial Markets agile domains.
The scrum master is the servant leader and coach of the scrum team(s). He supports the team(s) in the execution of the Agile processes as described in the company's Agile Delivery model (based on SAFe). The scrum master supports the team in their development assignments and the resolution of incidents, he manages impediments for the team and encourages the team dynamics, in order to make the team more performant and autonomous.
The role is key in the day-to-day functioning of the team:
- Planning & facilitating the agile ceremonies
- Managing and update sprint plannings
- Follow up of daily activities and management of impediments
- Support for product owner in the management of the team back log
- Reporting to the release train coordinator and program level representatives
- Willingness to learn and understand financial market processes, instruments and tools
Candidate will take up the rol of scrum master for 2 scrum teams:
• Scrum team Murex and .Capital support
Scrum team already working in Agile since june 2018, although missing scrum master for a while. Day-to-day organization of ceremonies and follow up of team activities will be a renewed challenge. Some knowledge of front office processes and tools (Murex, deal entry, …) and financial market products (forex, money market, derivatives) is certainly an asset.
• Scrum team MRM
Scrum team already working in Agile since march 2018. Day-to-day organization of ceremonies and team activities was well organized and put in place. Mature level of agility. Some knowledge of risk calculations, SAS and/or VaR is certainly an asset.
- Agile/Scrum - Medior ( 7,00 jaar )
- Scrum master certified - Medior ( 7,00 jaar )
- Technical & Business knowledge - Medior ( 7,00 jaar )
- Treasury and Financial Markets: Dealing room operations, deal input, positions keeping - Junior ( 3,00 jaar )
- Treasury and financial markets : Market risk management :positions control, pricing model, profit and loss control, risk factors control, VaR computations, accounting matching - Junior ( 3,00 jaar )
- Work independently
- Analytical, quality oriented, self starter, independent
- Stress Resistant
- Leadership skills (Accountability, Ownership, Mentoring)