Due to continued expansion within the endpoint engineering team of our client we are looking for a Senior SCCM/Intune Engineer to continue the deployment and support of Microsoft SCCM & Intune across the enterprise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing & maintaining the Intune platform, escalations from service desk and continued development of the platform to meet business needs. The post holder will be required to engage with Business users and other teams across the enterprise to ensure that the platform meet the requirement of the organization. The role will require liaison with other solution trains, IT stakeholders, Security and other users.
- Work with the existing team to ensure the platform is highly available
- Continue to recommend improvements for the platform
- Work with the team to evolve the platform and implement recommendations
- Scale the existing platform to support the enterprise
- Provide training to Service desk & site support team members
- Act as a point of escalation for Service Desk & site support teams
- Work with stakeholders to identify their needs
- Continue to stay up to date with new technologies
- Ensure a seamless user experience across the platform
- Involvement in roadmap planning
- Typically requires 7+ years relevant experience
- 3 years’ experience working on SCCM in an enterprise environment
- Ability to manage and maintain:
- Collections, Site System role deployments including DP & PXE
- Boundary Management
- Intune & Co Management
- Windows OS troubleshooting
- Software patch management & client support
- Experience reporting with PowerBI
- Experience with MDM Platform Intune
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum management practices
- Understanding of DevOps concepts
- Systems integration experience
- Strong Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in managing requirements in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Experience of working effectively within a team orientated and collaborative environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience