Salesforce Delivery Manager
Our client has a vacancy of CRM/SFDC Delivery Manager to start ASAP this year.
We are looking for a senior candidate that could take a driving and leading role within our offering.
Candidates preferably the ones with experience at Accenture, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in managing CRM implementations.
- Managed team of 15-20 consultants.
- Candidates who have in-depth knowledge of the CRM & are able to communicate smoothly with the business.
- English would be enough but needs to be fluent, Dutch/Flemish is a plus.
It would be long-term assignment, tb based in Zaventem.
- As a Salesforce Delivery Manager you have a dual role: firstly you will deliver impactful Customer Transformation projects in the CRM space (Sales, Service, Marketing) and secondly you will play an active role in the growth and development of our Customer Relationship Management practice (Manager role);
- Our practice helps clients with the visioning, designing, planning, execution and adoption of CRM business transformation programs that deliver tangible results and we are recognized as the most impactful and innovative provider of CRM solutions in Belgium;
- Given our broad service portfolio and excellent client relationships, there are many opportunities to grow our services at our existing clients and attract new clients. This means you will have a responsibility in exploring business needs, defining project proposals and presenting them to business management;
- In the project execution phase you will play a key delivery role based on your expertise in the CRM domain: ranging from subject matter expert in CRM vision and roadmap project to leading the actual business transformation project or a specific project stream;
- You will play an important role in the development of our practice and the people with a specific focus on Financial Services (banking, insurance, securities).
- Financial Services track record through projects;
- 10-15 years of experience;
- Passionate about CRM business transformation and technology;
- Experience with translating business processes and requirements into technical solutions;
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus);
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Strong ability to steer and coach a team of consultants;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Experience working with CRM technologies such as Salesforce.com or Oracle/Siebel is a plus;
- Experience about Sales, Marketing or Service processes is a must.