Risk Officer Project Manager Core Banking
- There is a need to frame the risks regarding the core banking renewal. The second line (CISO-Office) needs to reinforce his workforce in order to be able to cover on the fly and follow up the risks that arise when the project progresses.
- This person who will reinforce the CISO-office will support and represent the 2nd line on a day-to-day basis towards the project team. This person will attend all meetings, working sessions, events, workshops, brainstorming, steering committees and will support t all project team members by highlight risks before they become persistent. He will advice on strategic decisions able to mitigate the risk or to prevent them.
- He will regularly report to the CISO the macro risks he will identify all day all time.
- The CISO-office needs someone with some cloud transformation experience in order to be on the spot when starting.
Objective 1: Support CBR program from the CISO perspective
- Validation of program deliverables (with a risk mitigation/prevention focus)
- Validation of the existing risk framework & review of risk reporting methodology:
- The Framework was developed within the Core Banking Renewal program by 1st line and is based on GDPR legislation, EBA guidelines & IT Security best practices;
- The Review of the risk register will have to be performed from the perspective of 2nd line risk management;
- Coaching in the identification & evaluation of risks.
Objective 2: Reinforce the CISO on the topics covered by the program (e.g. cloud - IaaS/SaaS).
- Reviewing security policies & standards regarding the use of cloud services;
- Coaching of 2nd line risk management (DPO, CISO, Internal Risk) & non-financial risk team(s):
- Translation/establish a bridge between the technical teams and the risk teams;
- Support the risk teams in evaluating the risks
- Translate and clarify concepts of the Core Banking Transformation Platform in a non-technical way for further dissemination inthe organization;
Objective 3: Provide support for preparing the case for the transformation to the cloud case to the regulator (framework to apply EBA Outsourcing guidelines)
- Financial Services: Junior/8 Years of experience
- Cloud Transformation experience
- Non Financial Risks experience
- IT: Junior/8 Years of experience
- Dutch / French / English
- Medior 3 - 8 years experience