Project Support Officer
SeizeIT is a clinically accurate seizure detection system for people with epilepsy. This discrete wearable device monitors several biosignals to allow a more precise quantitative analysis of seizure activity, so that people with epilepsy can receive treatment optimised for their specific condition.
SeizeIT is an EIT Health project that unites public and private stakeholders to address an unmet patient need. This is a continuation of an ICON project, led by the client, with partners from various universities and clinical centers.
The device has been tested in over 100 patients and next steps include multi-center clinical validation in 1000 patients, medical certification, and initiation of scalable production.
To help co-ordinate the next steps and ensure milestones are met, we are looking for a Project Support Officer.
Tasks will include:
• General administration of the project, project documentation, and follow-up of activities
• Communication with key stakeholders from EIT Health and clinical partners
• Coordination of the activities to ensure timelines and milestones are met
• Preparation of presentations for reporting and communications with stakeholders and KOLs
• Support and assistance of meetings, meeting minutes, and meeting reports
• Support in the development of the business case: coordinate between the client and MD accelerator
• Driven by new technologies & change
• Excellent time & organization management
• Detail and results oriented
• Team player
• Work-proficiency English skills