Project Manager Supply Chain
The PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management. The position will require leading multiple cross-functional, complex projects, prioritized by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
This role requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross-functional team members. One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout. The PM should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
Be highly focused and inner-directed to ensure on-time, high-quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives. Well organized and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in-line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business-related results.
The Project Manager shall lead specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
• Previous Pharm/OTC/Consumer Experience
• Project Management Experience
• MS Project
Travel Requirements: No
Office Location(s): TBD
• Team Leadership
• Supply chain knowledge
• Procurement knowledge or experience
• Experience working with suppliers or third-party manufacturing sites
• Previous Delisting -Divestment Experience (preferred, not required)
• Previous Tech Transfer Experience (preferred, not required)
• Product Launch knowledge (preferred, not required)
• Regulatory Knowledge
• Complex Project Planning & Team coordination
• Stakeholder Management
• Crisis Management
• Risk Management
• Problem Solving
• Financial Management & Budgeting
• Decision Making
• Excellent communication skills
• Change Management
• Experience with Change Controls/Trackwise
• Experience with Quality Systems
• Business acumen