Project Manager - senior
- Our customer is currently looking for an experience Project Manager to help merge the technology between two different entities in line with the existing and ongoing business and modules implement.
- The ideal candidate would be a senior Program Manager with significant Agile and program implementation knowledge & experience, a strong affinity with technology and native level of NL. This position is subject to 24 months duration minimum.
o Ensuring that the projects delivery is made according to the schedule, budget, scope and quality.
o Define timeline and mile stones of the project.
o Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
o Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
o Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all projects.
o Managing a team of internal staff and/or external contractors.
o Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
o Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and to the program manager.
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities
o Promote project management activities through positive and constructive networks.
o Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders.
o Conflict management (tech and non-tech).
o Facilitate the operational functionality of the project groups and other stakeholders.
o Define the roles and responsibilities of the project teams and other stakeholders.
o Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases.
o People management & team coaching & training
• Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
• +10 years experience in Project Management in the IT Sector (in application development, JAVA environments)
• Expert knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
• Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (SOA, API Management, Microservices, Enterprise Integration Patterns, REST, UI frameworks)
• Agile minded.
• Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equal by experience
• Good knowledge of JAVA architecture.
• Very good coaching & training skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
• Quick learner, motivated self-starter
• Result oriented & customer centered
• Structured / Organized
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
• High accountability and team spirit values
• Native level of Dutch is a must
• good French