Project Manager SAP WM
- Deep knowledge of the module WM of SAP
- Min 5 year experience in an activity of a Warehouse
- Creation and design of training and implementation in shopfloor
You are responsible to enable the Local Key Users to express and formalize their local requirements and align them to the harmonised global processes. Being the system owner for the global SAP WM solution, you will ensure training and consistency with other modules.
- System expert of SAP WM.
- Incident & enhancement management
- Propose & implement system Enhancements
- Support Business Process Experts (BPE)/ Business Process owner (BPO)/ Business System Owner (BSO)/Local key users (LKU).
- Attend domain monthly meetings, review corrective actions and analysis on performance.
- Responsible for training material creation, conduct trainings and perform testing.
- Participate to GKU meeting and be connected with other GKU to keep transversal view.
- Organize regular meeting with LKU’s in order to share best practices, understand day to day most frequent issues and proposal for improvement.
- Support the execution of action plans.