Project Manager in IT infrastructure
The client has embarked on the digital journey and is taking on the challenge to become a truly digital company. Therefore, we are seeking a new project manager to join us becoming Digital.
As a project manager, you will lead multiple company-wide digital transformation projects. Your focus will be on these transformations that require a substantial change in respect to the firm’s IT infrastructure. Your primary responsibility will be to lead and manage these projects end-to-end and guide your cross-disciplinary team towards success.
You will be part of the internal Project Management Office, which is responsible for managing and delivering projects firmwide. You will interact with suppliers, internal stakeholders and business representatives
● You are responsible for the end-to-end project delivery, from initiation up to handover to operations.
● You are responsible to deliver projects according to specified budget, time, scope and quality standards and in alignment with defined roadmaps and strategy.
● You are responsible for the day-to-day management of the ongoing projects.
● You will interact with and motivate multidisciplinary teams to achieve a common goal.
● You act as an ambassador for the Project Management Office within the company and when confronted with suppliers and clients.
● You will ensure the required staffing and resources are in place.
● You will identify and mitigate significant project risks.
● You will identify issues as they arise and facilitate problem-solving.
● At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, proven experience with delivery of IT infrastructure projects is perceived as a plus.
● Firm knowledge of a project management methodology and proven-experience of applying this in a complex environment (certification in Prince2, PMI,.. is a plus).
● You are result-oriented and able to detect processes subject to improvement.
● You are used to report on projects to higher management (directors and C-level).
● You are at least bilingual with a good understanding of the 3rd language (EN Fluent + NL/FR)
● Exceptional representation and communication skills.
● Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
● Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and maintain strong business relationships.
● Ability to influence and motivate.
● Flexible and dynamic; able to work in ambiguous situations.
● Strong acumen of technology concepts.
● You have experience with highly competitive environments and are used to shift priorities and talks when leading projects