IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- IT Project Manager will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the project and primarily keeping the work on schedule and in budget.
- The projects involved are typically ALM applications in Research and Development BIZ units and require technical knowledge
- Manage ALM IT projects with excellent technical and hands-on knowledge on following area
- Experience with Project Management in IT
- Will have the responsibility of being the single point of contact with the stakeholders for each project.
- Must manage more than one project and may accomplish the work using a variety of experts and resources to deliver projects in time and budget
- Must be able to attend meetings on the project as necessary. Meetings may include ICS staff meetings, weekly project meetings, meeting with stakeholders
- Must also need to be in contact via email and phone
- Big advantage to have knowledge or deep skills on following ALM applications
- Atlassian Portfolio : JIRA/BitBucket/FishEye
- MicroFocus Quality Center
- Continuous Integration : Jenkins/Sonar/Nexus
- and/or SDL translation memories, IXIAsoft Content Management...
Contact name: Yves De Vocht