Project Management of a digital project
- Organising and planning the work and resources. Adapting the action plan when necessary.
- Facilitating roll-out of a project within a complex program.
- Coordinating a cross-disciplinary team of both consultants and internal business resources.
- Managing multiple stakeholder groups in a challenging environment.
1 fluent Dutch speaker (French as a plus)
- Didactical knowledge (especially e-learning would be a plus)
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills - Prince2 or ScrumMaster
- Experience with managing a team
- experienced project manager who managed all kind of big data projects
- Preferably already worked for one of the bigger management consulting firmes or integrators (pwc, accenture, ibm, delaware, …)
- should “understand” the technical guys and be able to communicate with higher management