• Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery clearly.
• Define all activities necessary to acquire project goals and objectives.
• Record document concisely and clearly all project plan.
• Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership.
• Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
• Is the SPOC between all stakeholders of the project for topics related to each specific contract assigned to him/her;
• Maintains the project quality for the framework contract and ensures alignment with the evolutions of the contract;
• Creates, maintains and reports, following the eu-LISA PM methodology, the necessary logs of the project: risk log, action log, issue log, lesson learned log. The templates used for this reporting will be provided by eu-LISA’s PMO team
• Staffs the different specific contracts assigned to him/her with resources that meet the requirements laid down by eu-LISA;
• Takes all the necessary actions to ensure the business continuity of ESS and the improvement of the delivered services;
• Delivers the Monthly Status Reports for each specific contract assigned to him/her;
• Follows-up and manages the daily activities of the projects assigned to him/her;
• Ensures that all the deliverables will undergo an internal review process prior to submitting to the quality management team of the customer.
• Facilitates the specific contract status meetings;
• Escalates the (major) issues of a specific contract to our Program Manager.
• Organize, manage, participate to meeting on client side face to face or in conf call mode with collaborators.
• Collaboration with other collaborators to share and prioritize the human and technical resources needs for our project and share with other projects.
Employment and technical Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in ICT domains as described below with at least 2 years of experience as Project Manager;
• Must be details oriented, analytical, and demonstrate ability to work in ambiguous environment;
• Must be self-directed with proven ability to make mature decisions supported by thorough data analysis;
• Knowledge in Physical Infrastructure is an added value (e.g. racks, blades, network, …);
• Knowledge of ITIL V3 processes is an added value.
• Knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology is an added value.
• Good communication skills.
• Good writing skills
• Working experience with EU client or other public institution is an added value;
• English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
• Preferable 2nd language: French
• Zaventem premises.
• Able to travel 1week/month to customer office in Strasbourg.
• Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of the network administration
• EU Secret PSC is required for the function.