- Creates and ensures maintenance the PQP ;
- Acts as escalation actor for each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Provides an answer to eu-LISA’s Request for Offers, using the commonly agreed template;
- Is the SPOC between all stakeholders of the project for topics related to the each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Maintains the project quality for the framework contract and ensures alignment with the evolutions of the contract;
- Creates, maintains and reports, following the eu-LISA PM methodology, the necessary logs of the project: risk log, action log, issue log, lesson learned log. The templates used for this reporting will be provided by eu-LISA’s PMO team
- Staffs the different specific contracts assigned to him/her with resources that meet the requirements laid down by eu-LISA;
- Takes all the necessary actions to ensure the business continuity of VIS and BMS and the improvement of the delivered services;
- Delivers the Monthly Status Reports for each specific contract assigned to him/her;
- Follows-up and manages the daily activities of the projects assigned to him/her;
- Ensures that all the deliverables will undergo an internal review process prior to submitting to the quality management team of eu-LISA;
- Facilitates the specific contract status meetings;
- Escalates the (major) issues of a specific contract to our Bridge³ Programme Manager.
- Ensures that all deliverables from a specific contract are published on the Bridge³ Knowledge Base.
- Ensures that the security policies and ITSM processes, aligned with eu-LISA processes, are followed by his/her project teams.
- Organize, manage, participate to meeting on client side face to face or in conf call mode with Bridge3 collaborators.
- Collaboration with other Bridge3 collaborators to share and prioritize the human and technical resources needs for our project and share with other projects.
- Project Management methodologies: PRINCE2 is mandatory
- Project Management methodologies: Agile- SCRUM - Kanban
- Project scheduling, resource management and related tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio;
- Document tools: Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint
- Understanding of quality assurance and quality management (ISO 9001);
- IT Service management: ITIL V3 and ISO 20000
Languages : English : Mandatory - French : Nice to have
- University degree (master or equivalent by experience) in a relevant subject.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in ICT and at least 2 years of experience as IT project manager.
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing