Experienced project manager, infrastructure, data center oriented
• Work shifts of 8 hours from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.
He/She will be responsible of the projects related to infrastructure integration :
• Deliver infrastructure project goals & milestones, taking in account business requirements and budget
• Coordinate activities of the project team to ensure project progresses on schedule & within budget from project initiation till project closure
• Monitor project progress following project plan
• Provide leadership & motivation to project team members during project life
• Lead efforts to solve problems met during project execution
• Develop approach (work breakdown structure) to meet infrastructure project requirements & scope of deliverables
• Review project proposals to define schedule, budget, project approach, resource estimation
• Identify project deliverables, schedule, milestones & tasks
• Define project scope & objectives
• Coordinate & answer to the requests for scope changes
• Bachelor or University degree in technical discipline (e.g. computer sciences, engineering, etc) or sufficient experience to prove proficiency in IT
• EU Secret PSC is required for the function
• Proven working experience as Project Manager.
• Prince2 certification.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to form strong relationships within a matrix organization.
• Good understanding of service management principles including management of configuration items (CIs), thinking in a service context, and defining outcomes-based delivery.
• Must be details oriented, analytical, and demonstrate ability to work in ambiguous environment. Must be self-directed with proven ability to make mature decisions supported by thorough data analysis.
• First experience in project management role for infrastructure projects, working with various teams as Networking, systems, databases, etc.
• Experience in project management as project plans, dashboards, reporting and some financial management & budgeting.
Knowledge nice to have:
• Working experience with EU client,
• Familiar with infrastructure products & technologies such Linux/Solaris, Oracle Databases, SAN/NAS storage, etc.
• ITIL V3 certification.
IT SW used:
• Microsoft Project
• Microsoft SharePoint;
• Microsoft Office suite;
• Microsoft Visio Professional;
• English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
• Preferable 2nd language: French