Project Leader I&O (Infrastructure & Operations)
Our customer is actively searching for Project Managers with experience in leading projects in a large organization.
Projects can be of the following types:
- Business: normal evolution of the infrastructure requested to support a business project
- Pure infrastructure evolution: evolution of the infrastructure to increase the global level of service, life cycle management, technology evolution, cloud initiatives…
- Security projects: manage the impact of security constraints on the infrastructure.
- Mainframe related projects: coordinate the impact of life-cycle evolution on the development assets, replatforming or rehosting initiative
- Other Projects
- Accountable that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and define the appropriate mitigation actions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Be familiar with processes like Change Management, Test Management, Communication, and Handover to Operation.
- Experience in project Management within large IT organisation
- Experience in Implementation of Cloud projects or Office 365 in a large IT organisation
- Good knowledge of IT platforms: Windows / mainframe is a MUST
- Prince2 certification is a MUST
- University graduate or equivalent
- Dutch or French but very good knowledge of the other language AND English
Client orientation, planning & organisation and negotiation skills are also required.
Ability to take the helicopter view to summarize the status.
Reflect reality & stress the attention points
Proactivity and risk mitigation
Stimulate collaboration between different teams
Be able to have technical discussions with the infra teams and to translate towards other departments