Project leader G-SMART
For supporting the modernization program of its Gas Flow Management application suite, our customer is actively looking for a project leader/business analyst with a strong analytical background and experience in business analysis and project management. He/she will support the GSmart Evolution Program Manager as project leader on some projects in the program, and will also take up the role as teamleader on a supportive team of UX-designers and front-end developers.
The candidate will assist the GSmart Evolution Program Manager as project leader/business analyst on some projects in the program, and will also take up the role as teamleader on a supportive team of UX-designers and front-end developers.
As a project leader / business analyst we expect the candidate to:
- Understand and challenge the needs of internal customers in order to define the real requirements, to give the right advise and to propose the right orientation of the solution (together with architecture office and the analysts in the product teams)
- Analyze functional / business problems and choose the most appropriate solution (define the functional architecture).
- Define together with the technical and the solution architect the solution architecture that realizes the functional architecture.
- Align the project planning with the team leaders / product owners of the different product teams in order to guarantee the delivery of the project’s products.
- Monitor and control the project (actuals, earned-value, quality, risks) and communicate to both the ICT management and the steering committee.
- Provide the different project lifecycle deliverables: ICT project charter together with the business users, progress reports, project plan, test plan, … .
As a team leader of a supportive team of UX-designers and front-end developers, we expect the candidate to:
- Manage the backlog of the products maintained by the team (GSmart Design System, front-end framework packages (Angular)).
- Manage the assignments of the different team members (design review, code review, coaching analysts and fullstack developers in product teams, actual design and development work).
- Strong analytical background
- Able to understand & challenge the needs of customers and to formalize the derived requirements
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate with different levels: business, management, development, ICT operations, …
- Excellent people management skills
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Experience with a project management methodology (e.g. Prince2, PMBOK, …).
- Experience with an agile software development method (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, …)
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling techniques and tools (e.g. BPMN)
- Knowledge of the UML modeling language
- Experience in the Utility sector is an asset.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect as modelling tool is an asset
- Documentation-communication tools (MS Office 365), MS-Project