Profile Projectmanager Facility Management
The division Building Mgt (composed of 5 teams: Building & Infrastructure Mgt, Building Space Mgt & support, Contract mgt, Physical Security and Mobility mgt) is looking for an experienced Projectmanager.
As a Projectmanager Facility mgt you will be responsible for the elaboration and implementation of (strategic) facility mgt projects, stakeholder management, elaboration of a communication plan, preparing presentations for the steerco and Management Board.
Projects in different domains:
- Space management
- Building and infrastructure
- Contract Management
- Optimization of processes
- Plan & design the end-to-end project management and proactively monitor its progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective actions. Put in place a project team. Coordinate, motivate and direct the project workers from other teams. Elaborate a roll out plan
- Identify and manage interdependencies between his program and others projects
- Management of key program deliverables (draft and validate business requirements, roadmap, communication and change plan, preparation for SteerCo/Management Board…).
- Supporting the change manager in the roll-out with regard to communications, training, …
- Stakeholder Management, set-up of a governance with all stakeholders (PMT / Steering)
- Manage project delivery on budget / time / scope
- Ensure coherency in the concept
You have a talent for organisation.
You have time and budget management at your fingertips.
You have an in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies.
You have an analytical mind. You are a genuine initiative-taker in general.
You have a background or are experienced in (interior)architecture or real estate