Product owner Digital analytics service (Part-Time)
In the context of the digital transformation of Digital Communication Channels, the Digital Communication team reinforces itself to take into account the multiplicity of channels, the sophistication of digital technologies, and the need to apply agile principles for continuously improving the technologies to engage its communities by sending the right message, to the right people at the right moment.
The successful Product Owner is responsible for his portfolio of applications, and is consequently in charge of
- Together with his counterpart on IT-side and with external software providers or agencies, you guarantee that your product stays up-to-date to technology trends.
- You supervise and advocate towards the users on the optimal use of your portfolio of platforms to maximize usability. This can happen via the promotion of guidelines, provision of trainings or participation to project kick-offs, …
- You are responsible for managing your product backlog of your set of applications Digital Channels Manager to fit the project in the digital roadmap and detailing an agile project plan ready for implementation.
- You are responsible for the tactical follow-up of the implementation of medium-sized agile projects on your platforms, together with your technical team in agencies or at software providers and escalating risks to the Digital Channels Manager.
- You are the single point of contact for all analytics and reporting needs for the communications and business departments.
- You ensure the internal visibility of your portfolio of applications and foster business engagement by facilitating training sessions in order to feed the long term roadmap of your portfolio of technologies.
- You help, by facilitating cross-functional workshops, the business and communication teams to inspire, share and set the vision for the overall user experience of campaigns.
- You are responsible for feeding and prioritizing the product backlog by finding the right balance between business imperatives and technical feasibility.
- You are responsible for writing detailed user stories and business requirements that can be used by the development team.
- You stay up-to-date with external research of the trends and topics relative to your portfolio of applications.
- You report to the Digital Channels Manager.
As a Product Owner Digital Analytics, you are in charge of the analytics linked to the following portfolio of applications:
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console and Hotjar are a must. A certification is an added value.
- Omni-channel: Funnel.io or Cumul.io or any equivalent tools are nice to haves.
- Intranet: experience in Jive is an asset.
- Websites: experience in SiteCore (Powershell or another equivalent tool) is an asset, but not a must.
- Marketing Automation: experience in Actito is an asset, but not a must.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Owner role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years of experience with applying Agile methodologies and routines.
- Project Management experience is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and business stakeholder management is an asset.
- Knowlegde of GDPR related-matters is a strong asset.
- French, Dutch and English proficient (B2)