Product Owner – Senior
Management and Business Consulting
Our customer has implemented he Agile way of working and is currently looking for a Senior Product Owner who will help the organization to continue to enter into the Digital Age linking business and IT.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- The candidate will make sure the global customer file is managed through understanding it’s customer’s needs.
- Understand the business domain or the feature/requirement in question, have good understand from a point of view of end-user and assure implementation and follow-up respectively.
- Ameliorate customer journey by linking technology and innovation into the customer experience, solution defined.
- Analyse and translate the end user’s needs transmitting it to the development teams in necessary terms to assure successful solution delivery.
- Quality assurance making sure the implementation of the functionalities is tested and running by design according to the end customer needs.
- Follow-up on delivery, implementation and other functionalities through Product Pack Log Management.
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize features in the Backlog before each Sprint
- Clarify the high level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects
- Assist the Scrum teams defining priorities of the business’ needs
- Focus on the resources and capabilities of the team(s), the projects or innovations that bring the most added value to the organization and its stakeholders.
- Set up and conduct a Road Map of delivery
- Manage risks and issues related to delivery
- Report on the budget
- Make sure to keep full control of the above mentioned responsibilities at all time
Secondary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Deploy and develop an active and consistent communication with different stakeholders
- Conflict management (tech and non-tech)
- Facilitate the operational functionality of the teams/squads and stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with standards and best practices for all requests
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations
- Inform the client and the tribe manager of progress, problems, risks encountered, etc
- Help the Scrum Master organize Sprint Review Meetings
- Define the roles and responsibilities of the teams
- Follow-up on possible change and deliverables related feedback from the customer on continuous bases
- Team coaching/motivation
- +5 years’ experience in a Product Owner role in the IT Sector (in application development, JAVA environments)
- Expert knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
- Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (SOA, API Management, Microservices, Enterprise Integration Patterns, REST, UI frameworks)
- Very good knowledge of Agile methods, preferably as Product Owner or Scrum Master (ex: Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe)
- Expert knowledge of JAVA architecture.
- Master Degree in Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Very good coaching & training skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Result oriented & customer centered
- Structured / Organized
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- High accountability and team spirit values
- FR and/or Dutch
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing