- Manages and oversees all personnel and functions within Project Management Office (PMO)
- Develops and maintains standard project management methodologies based on Prince2 standards.
- Manages the project portfolio and ensure timely and accurate portfolio and project status reporting
- Coordinates with technical teams, customers, and vendors to ensure an understanding of the capacity to complete projects in the portfolio
- Ensures completion of project business cases, scope definition, timelines, budgets and other relevant project management documentation required by policies and procedures
- Optimizes IT workforce knowledge, skills, and abilities to project assignments
- Develops and maintains project management best practices training program and ensure training is available to organization wide resources
- Structures and administers effective escalation management protocol for project teams
- Ensures development and continual improvement of applicable processes, policies, and procedures
- Maintains a close working relationship with the customer and with the different technical specialists
- Interviews and makes recommendations for hiring, terminating, evaluating for departmental personnel
- Manages projects in his role as a (part time) project manager
- Responsible for leading, managing, and coordinating a team of project management professionals to ensure projects are delivered according to the agreed requirements.
- Will communicate the project management expectations to internal stakeholders, the customer and technology vendors that provide project related services.
- Responsible for ensuring that project business cases, scope definition, timelines, budgets and other relevant project management documents are in place.
- Responsible for managing the project governance process.
- Responsible for managing an IT project portfolio ensuring projects are identified, ranked, prioritized, tracked, and measured.
- Will ensure development and continual improvement of the enterprise project management methodology and toolkit.
- Will ensure compliance with all project management processes and procedures.
Required skills (mandatory) :
- Experience in Project Management Office (PMO)
- Excellent human interaction and communication skills
- Experience in people management
Contact name: Recruitment IT Staffing