Platform Reliability & Monitoring Technology Lead
The position resides in the Pharma EMEA Commercial Business Technology (BT) department, and is accountable for defining the reliability approach of the EMEA CAR-T platform end-to-end.
The position is responsible for ensuring the reliability is built in by design, and that data is consistently flowing across the interfaces to ensure the data quality across the platform. The role includes mapping all potential exit scenarios and defining relevant corrective actions and measures.
The person will need to work with Technology Services (TS) to setup a monitoring system. This monitoring platform will be crucial to work in a proactive approach with the TS service owners of the underlying services, and to anticipate any issues that can occur.
The position is responsible to ensure a Service Level Agreement (SLA) is defined together with the business partners and aligned with TS.
• Define the reliability requirements to design the monitoring platform and collaborate with the TS team to deliver this platform by Dec 2021
• Identify all possible exit scenarios by collaborating with the business & technical teams to understand the business processes (end-to-end) and the technical setup of the platform. If required, define corrective actions for these scenarios to mitigate the situation as soon as possible
• Design the support model to ensure timely response according to the SLA and agree the level of service availability with the business partners. Ensure the SLA is defined together with the business partners and aligned with TS.
• 5 yrs of relevant experience preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in working in regional projects and multi-system platforms
• Strong process management and problem resolution skills.
• Good planning, organizational, and decision-making skills
• Experience with Service Management Lifecycle end-to-end process. Awareness of technology advancements and IT leading practices.
• Extensive knowledge in monitoring, automation, orchestration and other management tools.
• Experience with New Relic, Salesforce, Amazon ecosystem, webMethods, SAP Solution Manager and/or Native Cloud development preferred