PERMANENT OR FREELANCE - External Talent Partner
Brainbridge Staffing Solutions is a renowned partner for external talent management solutions in Belgium and helps companies win the war for external talent. Brainbridge efficiently supports companies with medium to large external workforce volumes by engaging with talent suppliers & company referred freelancers.
To strengthen our Staffing Solutions Team we are looking for a bilingual External Talent Partner.
As External Talent Partner you are responsible for facilitating the end to end procure to pay process of external talent for a particular customer by using vendor management software (e-procurement) and managing relationships between the customer and the approved vendors.
This role is located on site with our client, mainly in the Anderlecht/Molenbeek area, with regular travel to other sites in Brabant-Wallon and Hainaut.
Facilitate the end to end procure to pay process of external talent from requisition creation to contractor start of assignment and invoicing (called a program):
- Support the external talent request intake and approval process
- Broadcast requests to identified suppliers using the vendor management software tool
- Review proposed CV’s and ensure that the best quality resumes are forwarded to the customer for review
- Coordinate the candidate interview process on behalf of the hiring managers and provide feedback to the supply base on rejected candidates
- Successfully negotiate bill rates to ensure they are aligned with current market rates for the specific skillset
- Facilitate contractor on-boarding and assignment logistics between hiring manager and supplier (i.e., start and end date, work location, rates, hours, e-mail account, security and other training, work space, access rights, etc.)
- Communicate time sheet submittal deadlines and follow up on corrective actions
- Support and administer the monthly invoice process
Perform standard program maintenance & evaluation action items:
- Administer contractor extension, negotiation and where required off-boarding processes
- Use bill rate benchmarking data and competitive bidding to ensure access to the best talent at the right price for the customer
- Support the various program evaluations and recommendations such as contractor evaluations, supplier score carding reviews and Brainbridge service level agreement and other key performance indicator reporting.
Interact daily with hiring managers and suppliers to resolve program related issues:
- Professionally manage and support the customer and supplier relationships, follow up consistently and maintain ongoing open communication channels
- Act as a cooperative and contributing team member of the Brainbridge program to ensure that the highest level of service is always offered to both customers and suppliers
Proactively identify service delivery improvements and provide appropriate and timely solutions:
- Conduct resource planning with hiring managers to anticipate future external staffing needs
- Ensure that all Brainbridge delivery objectives are met by taking an active role in continuous improvement of service delivery processes, and in maintaining and improving contractor and or supplier quality
- External talent management experience at other programs Is a major benefit.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the staffing (in house) or contracting industry focusing on ICT.
- A bachelor degree (in economics, sales & marketing, human resources or business) is strongly preferred or similar through experience.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual Dutch/French is a must
- You have experience in working with e-procurement, vendor management or candidate tracking technologies and processes or have a strong affinity with technology in general and can assimilate new technologies and applications quickly.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills.
- You are a precise, well organized and structured worker and can handle various smaller projects at the same time.
- You are able to conduct consultative and proactive conversations with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders.
- You have an analytic mindset, problem-solving skills, are a quick learner and motivated self-starter.
- Negotiation skills are a plus.
- We offer an innovating and challenging job with a lot of variety and job satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to help us expand our business by delivering true value for our clients.
- We offer genuine career development opportunities on the longer term.
- A competitive salary accompanied by an attractive benefits package related to your level of experience.