PERMANENT - IT Recruiter
Brainbridge IT Staffing, part of the Brainbridge Group, provides flexible IT Staffing solutions. Our goal is to be the highest rated talent sourcing partner for every client and professional.
Throughout the years we built long lasting relationships where we made a difference. We thrive for the absolute match, technically and personally, for both parties.
We are specialized in freelance IT talent: from juniors with minimal work experience to senior experts with highly specific IT expertise, within the following domains:
- Security & Privacy
- Quality & Compliance
- IT Management (Business & Technical)
- BI & Analytics
This focus allows us to have in-depth-knowledge of the freelance IT market and a wide candidate network. We combine our technical know-how with strong soft skills and strongly focus on our 5 core values: Reliable, Ambitious, Flexible, Fast and Fun.
To expand the Brainbridge IT Staffing team we are currently looking for a passionate IT Recruiter.
As IT Recruiter you’ll work closely with the Sales Team and you’ll assist them by finding and selecting the best IT freelancers on the market.
Your main tasks will be:
- creating your own network of candidates by using different sources (database, job boards, social media, etc.)
- keeping our ATS up-to-date
- conducting phone, video and face-to-face interviews
- drafting administrative documents
- adopting a high quality personal approach by finding the right IT professional for the right job
- analyzing the market and new trends
- promoting to freelancers our platform with exclusive advantages and discounts for freelancers
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- a Bachelor’s degree
- min. 3 years of relevant experience in IT recruitment within the staffing or contracting industry
- strong communication skills in Dutch, French AND English
- a creative mindset
- the ability to wok with strict deadlines and to work in a competitive environment
- a proactive approach
- a positive, flexible and team-player attitude
Working for the Brainbridge Group means working on your own career and expertise within a reliable, ambitious, flexible, fast AND fun atmosphere. Besides a challenging job in a dynamic company, we also offer you:
- a competitive salary with additional employee benefits
- career advancement opportunities
- nice colleagues to work with in trendy offices with the most beautiful view of the Antwerp skyline
- flexible working hours
- fresh fruit and other less healthy delights
- fun at and after work
So, are you passionate about IT and recruitment? Are you dynamic, result driven and have you a “can do” attitude? Join our Brainbridge success story and support our growth with your enthusiasm!
Looking forward to welcome you to the world of Brainbridge!